2018 Intern-Technical Business Process Analyst (Returning)
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Technical Business Process Analyst Intern to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. Look to a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Solutions Management division which focuses on healthcare IT solutions for our federal, government clients. Work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with Information Systems users, customers and other professionals.
The selected individual may perform a variety of activities in support of the functional areas such as:
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
- Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Design processes to enhance work flow.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Learn Mainframe technologies such as: COBOL, DB2, MQ, Stored Procedure for DB2.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program preferably in Project Management, Business Administration or IT Administration.
- 3.2 GPA or higher.
- Experience writing, editing and producing technical and project related documentation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for project summaries and presentations at all levels.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
- 3.7 GPA or higher.
- Displayed interest in Health IT.
- Displayed interest in learning mainframe technologies.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements and priorities, and short deadlines.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top