2018 Intern - Technical (Returning)
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Software Engineer 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Work will be conducted at our Washington DC Office. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Postal Program.
Performs a variety of duties in the Information Technology field. Codes, tests, troubleshoots, and develops applications & systems working as part of a development team. Works from written or verbal instructions. Conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's in a technical background in line with our IS Strategic Disciplines (those noted below or related) from an accredited institution.
Minimum 3.25 GPA
Top IS Technical Disciplines
- Biomedical, Biological Engineering, Health IT
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Electrical, Electrical Computer Engineering
- Information Assurance/Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- The ability to obtain a security clearance or current active security clearance
- 3.7 GPA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top