2018 Cyber Intelligence Analyst 1 Direct Fairfax (CIMS)
Start your future with a new mission; Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We're a team of professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you'll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking those interested in Cyber Intelligence Analysis for a direct placement opportunity. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Fairfax, VA location.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' Engineering, Sciences & Technology organization, in the Cyber Intelligence discipline.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact directly with customers and other analysts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing direct analytic support to a customer team. Building excellent rapport within our teams and with our customers is critical to our success and contributes to our customers' success. We continually look to identify talented, mission-focused analysts with skills in several areas, to include:
- All-source intelligence analysts (SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, ELINT, OSINT, etc.)
- Technical targeting analysts
- Imagery analysts
- Geospatial analysts
- Reports officers
- Language intelligence analysts
Limited local travel to attend meetings may be required by our customers. Certain positions offer opportunities for more extensive travel, depending on customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Affairs, Political Science, Cyber Security or other related discipline;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing customer mission requirements as necessary;
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or have the ability to obtain one if don't currently obtain an active clearance (U.S. citizenship is required).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Experience in intelligence analysis
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top