2017 Program Planning Schedlng Analyst 1 Rolling Meadows (Business Management)
Start your future with a new mission; Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We’re a team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you’ll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information and our planet. It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 1. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Program Scheduling and Compliance (PS&C) COE Organization.
The Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst is responsible for the implementation of standard processes and tools and program planning and control practices. This position will work within a team environment consisting of program management, technical, production, financial and other supporting staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand job requirements and pertinent policies & procedures related to scheduling. Understand basic principles, theories and concepts of scheduling and demonstrates the ability to perform basic professional tasks.
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives using an appropriate scheduling software tool.
- Provide interface/support to program office and team leads to identify internal and external dependencies, milestones, and deliverables.
- Monitors the Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to ensure the IPT Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) supports the Programs execution Plan
- With management oversight can input data & status schedule, update & maintain MSProject files, updates and maintains Tier one schedule, and understands MS Project Global files.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD) from an accredited institution; It must be no more than 1 year if the degree has already been obtained
- Not have professional work experience in their field of study (excluding internships, co-ops, or research studies)
- Be majoring in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Operations Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups
- Experience in working in an autonomous work environment on complex projects
- Experience in working on business or engineering full life-cycle projects from project inception through launch
- Familiarization with Microsoft Project is desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top