2017 Professional Development Program Systems Engineer 1 Florida
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We’re a team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you’ll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Part of our Mission is developing our entry level talent through our Professional Development Program (PDP). The PDP is a rotational program that provides the opportunity to experience a series of different assignments. The assignments
will provide valuable experiences that will broaden the participant’s knowledge of the business and help guide each individual in obtaining his/her career goals. The program will support the individual’s growth through training, skill
development, and networking opportunities. There will also be opportunities to learn, share experiences, and gain insights by collaborating with some of the best minds in the industry. This program gives its participants the ability to choose their assignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Engineer for the PDP. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Orlando, FL.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Engineering, Manufacturing and Sciences division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- System Integration
- System troubleshooting
- System design
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD) from an accredited institution; It must be
no more than 1 year if the degree has already been obtained
- Not have professional work experience in their field of study (excluding internships, co-ops, or research studies)
- Be majoring in Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Technology and Information Systems.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of
application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top