2017 Professional Development Program Pipeline – Engineering, Software, Cyber, IT - New Grad
Our Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum of support.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Engineering, Software, Cyber, and IT New Graduates to join the Professional Development Program (PDP). We have multiple PDP positions available across the country in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Aerospace/Mechanical Engineers
- Industrial/Chemical Engineers
This is a pipeline staffing requisition to source qualified talent for academic year 2016/2017.
The PDP program participation is subject to location – direct entry level opportunities may also be available.
As a PDP, you will participate in a three year rotational training program consisting of twelve month assignments to develop competencies in a variety of specializations. The PDP rotations offer the opportunity to experience a variety of job assignments before making a commitment to a particular position. The program will support the individual’s growth through training, skill development, and networking opportunities. This program gives its participants the ability to choose their assignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or a related field from an accredited institution and within one year of graduation date
- 3.0 GPA or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your profile)
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance – US Citizenship required
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Internship experience, leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with Diversity & Inclusion organizations
- Proven success as a team player and collaborator and eagerness to learn in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top