2017 Professional Development Program - Business Management (San Diego, CA)
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
The Professional Development Program (PDP) is a rotational program that provides the opportunity to experience a series of different assignments within a 27-month duration. The assignments will provide valuable experiences that will broaden the participant's knowledge of the business and help guide each individual in obtaining his/her career goals. The program will support the individual's growth through training, skill development, and networking opportunities. There will also be opportunities to learn, share experiences, and gain insights by collaborating with some of the best minds in the industry. This program gives its participants the ability to choose their assignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
Northrop Grumman is seeking recent college graduates interested in Business Management for the PDP. This position will be located at our Mision Systems Sector in San Diego, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Business Management organization.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with well-versed Business Management professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will have the opportunity to participate in multiple assignments in, but not limited to, Accounting, Financial Control, Contracts, Rates & Budgets, Estimating & Pricing, and International Trade Compliance.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution; It must be no more than 1 year if the degree has already been obtained
- Not have professional work experience in their field of study (excluding internships, co-ops, or research studies)
- Be majoring in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or closely related discipline
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher
- Previous internships/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top