2017 New Grad -Grant Analyst- New
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate should be able to synthesize quantitative information from a variety of sources, handle multiple tasks, and interact effectively with team members and collaborators.
- Maintains requirements and analysis activities associated with the identification and definition of new business requirements and processes, or process improvements, as necessary for software and system development projects.
- Maintains existing and create new technical, user, and project documentation associated with existing and newly developed systems.
- Updates and maintains software development life cycle project and technical documentation, which includes business and functional requirements, detailed functional design, technical design input, use cases and process documentation.
- Participates in the HHS Enterprise Performance Life Cycle, as well as the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes, associated with existing and new health IT projects.
- Supports the development of Help-Related or User-Based Training materials for new processes and applications, and changes to existing applications.
- Maintains project management documentation and financial records.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Computer Science, or Information Technology with no more than one year of relevant work experience from the time the degree is received.
. 3.25 GPA or Higher
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of analytical and word processing tools (Microsoft Excel, MySQL, MS Access, and SharePoint)
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and writing).
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to follow instructions and to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize competing demands, and remain flexible in fast-paced and intense situations.
- Strong problem solving skills along with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to track project management data including financials, schedules, plans and deliverables.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top