2017 Intern - Contracts - Returning
Northrop Grumman Health Systems sector is seeking a Business Development Intern to join our Contracts team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. Look to a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Solutions Management Contracts division which focuses on healthcare IT Contracts solutions for our federal, government clients. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other professionals.
This position will focus on the following:
- Review Federal Government contracts and populate snapshot briefs.
- Introduction to Teaming Agreements (TAs) and None Disclosure Agreements.
- Review and verify accuracy of contract traceability data matrix.
- Develop master list of key personnel NAICS codes for CMS and SSA portfolios.
- Learn how to comply with SSA contract reporting requirements.
- Attend meetings, and conferences.
- Develop and present final presentation to leadership regarding internship experience, and findings.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program preferably in Project Management, Business Administration or IT Administration.
- 3.25 GPA or higher.
- Experience writing, editing and producing technical and project related documentation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for project summaries and presentations at all levels.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
- 3.7 GPA or higher.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements and priorities, and short deadlines.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top