2017 Engineer Software 1 - Beavercreek, OH
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Beavercreek, Ohio. Our teams work with pride across business units toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference.
The selected applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's AVIPSS Program working in a dynamic, people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers working on Department of Defense (DoD) systems. The Software Engineer will participate in the entire software development lifecycle with a concentration in software development of web based applications using multiple high-level programming languages (e.g., Java) and technologies (e.g. Angular, web services). The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD)Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Be completing (by October 1, 2017) or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Software, Computer Engineering, or related STEM degree plus some relevant professional work experience.
- Knowledge in, or experience in, developing software applications in C#/.NET or Java
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL)/Database Concepts
- Familiarity with Objected Oriented concepts
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret /SCI Department of Defense (DoD) Security clearance
- Have a 3.25/4.00 overall GPA
- Experience developing secure web applications (HTTPS, PKI)
- Knowledge in or experience with Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Unix, and Linux
- Experience developing and/or using web services
- Experience with web frameworks (Angular, JSF)
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/ AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top