2017 College Intern Technical- Software Engineering (Colorado)
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems. An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups,
and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Software Engineers for an internship opportunity. These position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector located in Boulder, Aurora and Colorado Springs, CO.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, information assurance or a related field.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of
application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2017
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Have experience with JAVA, C , MATLAB, MySQL, PYTHON and or additional programming languages.
- Have an active DoD security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top