2017 College Intern Technical JRDC
Start your future with a new mission; Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security
Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified technical students for a variety of engineering and technology related internships on the JRDC program (Joint National Integration Center, Research and Development Contract).
These interns will work out of Schriever, Air Force Base in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Area.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Systems, applied mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering and other STEM fields.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2017.
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship experience in a similar role or field.
- Experience with software engineering/ development.
- Experience with C
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with Mat Lab
- Experience UNIX/ UI
- Coursework in systems engineering
- Coursework in network engineering.
- Experience with technical writing.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top