2016/17 Professional Development Program - SCO/ETS
Northrop Grumman offers a challenging rotational program in for candidates with a Bachelor's and/or Masters degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, Supply Chain/Procurement, or other related fields.
The Professional Development Program offers the opportunity to experience several different job assignments before making a commitment to remain in a particular position. Opportunities are located in several Northrop Grumman locations, including, but not limited to: Northern VA, El Segundo, CA, Irving, TX, Linthicum, MD and Melbourne, FL.
Rotations may include experiences in Rates & Budgets, Software Support Services, Customer Facing Business Management, Procurement, and others (International, Estimating & Pricing, Subcontracts, etc.). These opportunities will vary but will expose you to various functions within the full life cycle of business management and supply chain functions supporting enterprise shared services.
Differentiating characteristics include: internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communications skills, and activities (professional/community/ extracurricular).
- Candidates, regardless of age, must be within one (1) year of obtaining their degree (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD) from an accredited institution in one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Information Technology, International Business, Supply Chain/Procurement, or other related discipline.
- Northrop Grumman Internship
- No professional work experience in their field of study .
- Must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a US government issued security clearance. U.S Citizenship is required
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Some travel may be required
- 3.25 GPA or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top