Treasury Compliance Coordinator
The Treasury Compliance Coordinator is responsible for performing cash management activities within the Corporate Treasury function. The role is primarily focused on compliance duties and include, but are not limited to, documentation and maintenance of global bank accounts, intercompany loans, and FX hedges. The position will also backup of other treasury functions and participate in projects as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and maintain global bank account documentation required for tax and regulatory purposes.
- Liaison with our banks, subsidiaries and other corporate finance departments on account documentation.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of bank service fees. Investigate changes and discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation and communication of the monthly netting settlement.
- Prepare and maintain intercompany loan documents.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of hedging documentation.
- Maintain daily FX rates.
- Monitor and assist other finance departments in the accurate recording of financial transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience performing the above mentioned job duties and responsibilities.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to keep organized digital records required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at any level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities; ability to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented self starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, etc.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Back to top