Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & develop the basic knowledge training courses.
- Review & evaluate program effectiveness through close follow up & program evaluation.
- Propose & implement the training activities base on the department needs.
- Analyze the training needs of individuals or groups of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
- Design, resource, and deliver training programs, or recommend externally provided programs, which meet the needs of individual employees and are consistent with the organization's overall training plan.
- Counsel employees and managers about the organization's training programs and policies and arrange for employees to participate in internal and external training so that the organization's training resources are allocated effectively.
- Maintain and analyze organization and individual training records to monitor the effectiveness of internal and external training programs.
- Compile handbooks, manuals, guides, and other materials so that training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
- Keep up-to-date on developments and innovations in training and education in industry and government education sectors so that the organization's training activities remain current and relevant.
- Organize & deliver the team building activities through internal resources
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Management/Human Resources/Teaching or related field.
- At least 4 years working experience and minimum of 3 years in developing, organizing and delivering technical training programs or relative. Process registered Certificate on Training is a plus. Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; creative, customer-oriented.
- Good command in English both verbal and oral.
- Have strong ability to work independently under pressure.
- Be able to interact with all levels of organization, including professionals, management, engineers.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theory and training methods.
- Organized, creative and be able to reset priorities and use resources to meet changing needs and goals.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top