Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling products and services through direct telephone communication.
- Accountable for achieving specific sales objectives.
- Do desk research of target application/industry to collect sales leads.
- Call prospective clients and answer questions to understand customer's demand and mail marketing and sales literature if necessary.
- Requires general knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- Handle inquiries, establish, maintain, and expand client lists.
- Keep daily record of calls and information requests sent.
- Take orders, close sales, and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic/mechanical/automation engineering.
Skills and Abilities
- Have strong business sense and sales passion to meet sales targets and operate sales process in a professional manner.
- Capability to understand technical/application issues, make appropriate recommendations and develop new business opportunities accordingly.
- Necessary computer and English communication (conversational and written) skills are needed. Driving license is plus.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, self-discipline, self-learning, and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication problem-solving skill as well as strong team work spirit.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top