Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Pre-Sales Technical Support: Understand customer’s need and expectation. Work in partnership with distributor team to demonstrate product capabilities and applicability to customer to meet their needs.
- Provide Post-Sales Technical Support: Ensure successful implementation at customer location by remaining engaged. Provide problem diagnosis and assist in the elimination of start-up issues.
- Provide Technical Expertise: Act as the technical specialist to respond to inquiries regarding EFD products and their utilization in specific applications.
- Deliver Field Training: Train distributors’ skills in conducting simple demonstrations and customer tailored solutions.
- Deliver Presentations to Customers: Form an understanding of the account, prepare and deliver a highly tailor presentation / solution to establish EFD products as the premium solution to the customer’s business needs.
- Teamwork: Work closely with regional sales team, service team, product specialists, and other business units. Provide local support for planned customer event throughout the year. Give market intelligence to management on industry trends and business opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Degree preferably in Mechanical/Electrical or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in engineering /technical marketing will be an added advantage
Skills & Abilities
- Keen to learn new things
- Responsible, confident, pleasant and customer-oriented
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel extensively within Vietnam
- Domestic: 95%
- International: 5%
Back to top