Technical Sales Support Administrator
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain price lists in Dage business systems (Excel, SAP and CPQ) working with Sales Directors, technical support & regional offices.
- Support of BT and X-Ray Sales Directors by generating quotations using SAP,EFACS & CPQ as required
- Work closely with finance to collate monthly sales forecasts and funnel reports from reps and direct offices.
- Review and monitor forecast data providing feedback to improve accuracy
- Maintain statistics and provide reports on market share in defined segments.
- Run and present regular reports on order rates, competition activity and relevant KPI’s related to quotation & order processing.
- Maintain the Discount Price Authorisation log, tracking results and identifying trends.
- Support the smooth running of the special products process with the business systems and with departmental & regional communication
- Co-ordinate with engineering in order to provide technical support in the form of e-mail responses back to the field
- Check incoming orders which include special fixtures/deals/customer quotes before processing by OPD.
- Respond to general sales requests by telephone, fax and email.
- Assist in the updating, cleaning and policing of the CRM tool (SalesForce.com).
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly business presentations for Senior Management with trend data, charts etc
- Raise the necessary paperwork for new trading accounts.
- Record the field sales personnel movements on weekly itineraries.
- Work with accounts to investigate overdue payments.
- Provide email cover when field sales personnel are out of the office.
- Co-ordinate with marketing personnel for the preparation of exhibitions and other marketing activities.
- Track and follow up quotations as required.
- Provide order entry , billing and shipping (OPD) cover as required
Education and Experience Required:
- Good standard level of education.
- Internal sales experience.
- Internal sales order processing experience
- Experience of a similar role at a technical capital equipment company
- Expert user of CRM or ERP business systems
- Excel advanced user – VLOOKUP, charts, pivot tables etc.
- Understanding of forecasts and budgeting methods.
- Experience of Salesforce.com & SAP
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Customer orientated, can do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with unexpected problems that arise.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and the ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Back to top