Technical Sales Specialist – EFD
- Work closely with EFD China team for the agreed sales budgets and targets at Non-Marina customers in Mainland China. This includes close cooperation with the existing EFD distribution channels and Nordson sales personnel. Submit market survey & job report to supervisor in the format requested on monthly basis.
- Identify business opportunities in Non-Marina key accounts and their contractor manufacturers, find and evaluate sales leads there, provide regular feedback, ensure customers to be responded timely and their information database to be maintained correctly.
- Prepare and submit solutions to prospects clearly illustrating EFD product benefits by COO concept, provide customers with unsurpassed service, demonstrate EFD products and make trouble-shooting to solve any technical or quality issues at customer sites in a professional way, meet customer and market needs by selling EFD differentiated solution.
- Develop a complete understanding of market potential and needs, monitor competitive activities at Non-Marina customers. Share successful sales experience with team, support appropriate sales programs to grow Non-Marina business in China.
- Take necessary business trips and actively participate in sales meetings and training, trade shows, seminars etc. as required.
- Submit and control all expenses under the company guidelines.
- Carry out any tasks which reasonably be requested by company management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic /mechanical / automobile /automation engineering.
- 3-5 years’ technical sales experience in electronics especially in adhesive or equipment industry.
Skills and Abilities
- Capability to negotiate with customers at all levels. Have strong business sense and sales passion to meet sales targets and operate sales process in a professional manner.
- Ability to understand technical/application issues, make appropriate recommendations, provide supporting proposal, develop and close new business opportunities accordingly.
- Necessary computer, English communication (conversational and written) skills are needed.
- Integrity, honesty, hardworking, self-motivation, self-discipline, self-learning and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills as well as strong team work spirit.
- Be willing to travel frequently.
Back to top