Technical Sales Specialist
- Work closely with EFD China team for the agreed sales budgets and targets at Non-Marina customers in Mainland China. This includes close cooperation with the existing EFD distribution channels and Nordson sales personnel. Submit market survey & job report to supervisor in the format requested on monthly basis.
- Identify business opportunities in Non-Marina key accounts and their contractor manufacturers, find and evaluate sales leads there, provide regular feedback, ensure customers to be responded timely and their information database to be maintained correctly.
- Prepare and submit solutions to prospects clearly illustrating EFD product benefits by COO concept, provide customers with unsurpassed service, demonstrate EFD products and make trouble-shooting to solve any technical or quality issues at customer sites in a professional way, meet customer and market needs by selling EFD differentiated solution.
- Develop a complete understanding of market potential and needs, monitor competitive activities at Non-Marina customers. Share successful sales experience with team, support appropriate sales programs to grow Non-Marina business in China.
- Take necessary business trips and actively participate in sales meetings and training, trade shows, seminars etc. as required.
- Submit and control all expenses under the company guidelines.
- Carry out any tasks which reasonably be requested by company management.
Education and Experience
- College degree or above in electronic/mechanical/automation engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial technical sales experience, especially in Adhesive /microelectronic/ /Fiber Optics, Semiconductor industries. Technical or engineering background is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to negotiate with customers at all levels and make recommendations and provide supporting proposals.
- Have strong business sense and sales passion to meet sales targets and operate sales process in a professional manner.
- Capability to understand technical/application issues, make appropriate recommendations and develop new business opportunities accordingly.
- Necessary computer and English communication (conversational and written) skills are needed. Driving license is plus.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, self-discipline, self-learning, and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication problem-solving skill as well as strong team work spirit.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top