Technical Sales Specialist
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with key accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client’s business.
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and / or exceeding sales targets.
- Organise visits to current and potential clients.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced.
- Recommend products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs.Submit and control all expenses under the company guidelines.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic/mechanical/automation engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial technical sales experience, especially in Adhesive /microelectronic/ /Fiber Optics, Semiconductor industries. Technical or engineering background is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to negotiate with customers at all levels and make recommendations and provide supporting proposals.
- Have strong business sense and sales passion to meet sales targets and operate sales process in a professional manner.
- Capability to understand technical/application issues, make appropriate recommendations and develop new business opportunities accordingly.
- Necessary computer and English communication (conversational and written) skills are needed. Driving license is plus.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, self-discipline, self-learning, and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication problem-solving skill as well as strong team work spirit.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Back to top