Technical & Marketing Support Representative
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide on-site technical product support, repair and installation of equipment
- Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment.
- Conduct technical product training to customers to ensure customers are maintaining their equipment and optimizing its use
- Provide timely submission of weekly and monthly management reports
- Professionally interact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Other duties as required by management
Education & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of technical sales & service experience
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Able to communicate verbally in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking customers.
- Sound technical service aptitude
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and schematic diagrams
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Domestic: 50%
- International: Ad-hoc
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top