This position is responsible for ：
Work closely with the supplier quality team and other peer function groups to ensure Nordson’s corporate (SCM) Supply Chain Management performance metrics are reached or exceeded.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- Supplier development management and continuous improvement of supplier performance is a primary responsibility of this job. Promptly respond and audit the supplier at their facility or Nordson’s facility to address issues as required to effectively manage them.
- Develop & execute against regional Commodity Strategies, & support their alignment with global Commodity Strategies.
- Drive cost saving and productivity improvement by localization, negotiation, supplies base optimization. Negotiate agreements, terms, conditions, logistics and pricing with suppliers as required.
- Take the lead under the supervision of the Strategic Sourcing Manager to support product transfer, products improvement or new designed product implement.
- Manage material supply and provide flexible material supply to support business goals.
- Communicate problems or difficulties related to job, and recommending effective corrective action on problems.
- Follow all work processes, rules and expected behaviors as Nordson China employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager .
Education and Experience：
- College education or above, major in mechanical is preferred
Skills and Abilities：
- 5+ years total working experiences or more .
- At least 2 years working experience in low cost country sourcing or strategic sourcing team within a multinational company.
- Familiar with Sourcing process including [supplier sourcing, development process, Localization process, product cost down process, supplier phase out process,] and purchase order and delivery management, cost and price analysis.
- Be familiar with SAP or similar ERP.
- Be good at using MS-office software (excel, word, PPT, etc).
- Sourcing Skills.
- Fluent English communication skill both in writing and speaking.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external teams.
Travel Rate: Around 30%
Back to top