Service Supervisor, Powder
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, debug, maintain and provide technical supports on ICS equipment’s and systems for customers to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee to get customers’ confirmation for acceptance and holdback in due time sales target.
- Execute and manage sales activities on parts including Powder Gun Dolly System to achieve Collect potential new project (system sales) and report to sales team to enhance sales opportunity.
- Deliver on-site training, sequential technical training and maintenance guidance to customers.
- Guide customer to operate ICS equipment’s properly, and assist to improve their performance and efficiency to reduce malfunction probability in initiative way.
- Establish good communication and a solid aftermarket service relationship with customer and improve their satisfactory to become a loyal customer of Nordson.
- Gather and analyze customer’s equipment information to company, and Set up and perfect both customer data base and spare parts data base.
- Deal with urgent technical issue, solve technical problems and handle escalated customer complaints with appropriate counter measure.
- Build up case study database for the purpose of enhancing technology.
- Collect Technical intelligence and analyze as many competitor’s products as possible to understand about competitor’s technology.
- Develop and implement efficient working plan to shorten response time and increase working efficiency.
- Share, instruct and coach other colleagues with products knowledge and gained experience.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Even graduated from junior college or above, electrical, automation and mechanical or related education major is preferred.
- Process more than 5 years installation, service, maintenance or related experience, Have strong skill in electrical installation and maintenance on industrial machinery equipment. Work in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in writing and oral,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong ability to plan and manage time;
- Proactive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hardworking, self-motivated, open personality, strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
Back to top