Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems.
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipments upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
- Attend technical & operational review meetings with customer.
- Record & develop trend analysis on returned materials.
- Create clear and well-structured reports.
- Inform immediately responsible/ involved department and supervisors about problems.
- Assist Sales department to market and sell equipment products to the customers.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above technical or electronic engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in capital equipment service relevant industry, Customer field hands on experience are also required; working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented.
Good command in English both verbal and oral.
- Excellent hands-on ability and self-reliant ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, Strong computer operation skill.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top