Service Engineer, Automotive
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
- Evaluate and summarize sales activities and its efficiency base on selling cycle.
- Take full responsible to customer suggestions for improvement to be made on current products and services, as well as ideas for new products and services.
- Be fully responsible for on-site evaluation to improve service quality.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Prepare quality documentation i.e. contract, invoice as required by the company standard and guideline.
- Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
- Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, and departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above with Mechanism/Electronics major
- At least 3 years' experience in R&D in Engineer in SMT or Semiconductor or relevant industry, profound mechanic and electric knowledge. Disposable product field is preferred.working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Outgoing, Mature; logical thinking and wide-mind, team work spirits.
- Integrity, hardworking, self-motivated, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top