Service Engineer, Automotive
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for Sales on After Market in East to meet service and sales target
- Carry out the installation, commissioning of new equipment, on time troubleshooting and field training to customer.
- Evaluate and summarize Sales activities and its Efficiency base on selling cycle.
- Take full responsible to customer suggestions for improvement to be made on current products and services, as well as ideas for new products and services.
- Be fully responsible for on-site evaluation to improve service quality.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Prepare quality documentation i.e. contract, invoice as required by the company standard and guideline.
Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, and departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanism/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years working experiences in industry machine/equipment sales/marketing, working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hard working, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
Back to top