- This position is mainly for Nordson PPS Dies service, especially fluid coating, which comprises installation, Start –up, Commissioning, Trouble-shooting, Claim management, Training and maintenance.
- This positon also take care other products as back up ( MD .CC)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- Conducting on–site service Supervise and execute installation and commissioning of PPS’s product, coordinate all relevant on-site construction with the OEM company /owner .Monitor site progress and report project status to the project Management, Schedule tasks and staff in accordance with contract conditions, customer’s requirement and cost budget.
- Repair PPS components in Shanghai plant and at customer site.
- Startup and commissioning of Nordson PPS Dies and Pump at customer site.
- Ensure that the installation quality.
- Follow-up open issues until completion of project, submit formal acceptance and archive files and documents on sever.
- Act professional at site to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Recommend spare parts and preventive maintenance service to customer.
Education and Experience：
- Graduated from College or above majored in Mechanical Engineer with strong mechanical background.
- Above 5 Years relevant working experience in site service for Polymer/plastics Plant experience in molding company .
Skills and Abilities：
- Ability to independently analysis problems onsite customer solution shall be proposed and carried out in close communication with the service Dept.
- Strong communication skills, result-oriented and with team-spirited ,initiative working attitude and high motivation
- Willingness to travel frequently ,being able to work under difficult condition and flexible to work overtime and weekends
- Good Chinese and English communication skills ,
Travel Rate: 70%
Back to top