Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems. Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems.
- Execute and manage sales activities on parts including Powder Gun Dolly System to achieve Collect potential new project and report to Sales team to enhance sales opportunity.
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipment’s upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
- Attend technical & operational review meetings with customer.
- Record & develop trend analysis on returned materials.
- Create clear and well-structured reports.
- Inform immediately responsible/ involved department and supervisors about problems.
- Assist Sales department to market and sell equipment products to the customers;
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- University degree or above technical or electronic engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in capital equipment service relevant industry, Customer field hands on experience are also required; working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Be experienced and Knowledgeable of program for ABB, Siemens PLC and industry control network setup.
- Integrity, honest; hard working, proactive, detail-oriented, team player, strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented.
- Good command in English both verbal and oral, Strong computer operation skill.
- Have strong ability to work independently under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Back to top