Essential Job duties & Responsibility
Continuously improve your personal knowledge of the workings and capabilities of all Nordson MatriX equipment, via first hand experiences, comprehensive training, and networking with internal and external experts.
Ongoing application and engineering support of installed x-ray inspection equipment in the area of hardware and software in close cooperation with customer's production staff
Application and engineering support during new system installations in mainland China
General project support for Nordson MatriX Chinese customers and projects
Support Direct & Indirect service channels for the Nordson MatriX by providing customer site equipment production support.
Embrace the concept of "lean" and continuously suggest process improvements that ensure greater operational efficiency without sacrifice to customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
Degree in Engineering or science plus 3-5 years of relevant experience (AOI and X-ray)
- Good at English both oral and written,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and motivational skills.
- Good understanding technically and commercially about X-Ray;
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Provide your Manager and relevant associates in service
- Possess high standard of work ethics to ensure confidentiality of company information;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet time-sensitive deadlines;
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including upper management;
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office, Laboratory or customer site. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is expected this position has extensive travel in excess of 20% of the time
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top