- Develop solutions to technical problems on site or by phone.
- Develop Repair & Overhaul of defect parts
- Closely monitor feedback and follow up quality issue of equipment’s in a systematic way.
- Assess training needs and deliver the quality training program to customer.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required, provide timely support to either A/M team or sales team.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above technical or electronic engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in capital equipment service relevant industry, have industrial equipment installation, maintenance experience is necessary. Customer field hands on experience are also required; working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented.
Good command in English verbal.
- Excellent hands-on ability and self-reliant ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, good computer operation skill.
- Work independently and good market sense.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top