Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide installation, application and service support for Nordson products in the South Asia region.
- Conduct applications and equipment demonstrations to customers.
- Identify key customers’ requirements to develop suitable process recipes that fulfil all aspects of customers’ needs.
- Deliver technical training to customers to ensure proper usage, maintenance and repair of Nordson equipment.
- Provide after-sales service support to customers and/or distributors at stipulated time and within budget.
- Contact customers after service/installation assignments to follow-up and receive feedback on work performed.
- Interface with customers on a regular basis through scheduled visits and calls to understand their needs and plans, and to resolve any issues encountered.
- Develop equipment maintenance plan which includes the frequency, type of work, estimated time and budget required and tools needed to perform the task.
- Judiciously promote the sale of spare parts to customers.
- Complete and submit service call and installation reports and maintain records of each job.
- Submit weekly monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports in a timely manner as required.
- Maintain test equipment in good working condition and work area as a conducive and safe environment.
- Consolidate important market information gathered during service/installation assignments. Relay such information to sales and service team to improve existing products.
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure the availability of critical parts to fully support customer operation by liaising with our customer service specialist.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- Min 5 years’ experience in related industry preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Strong aptitude for technical of industrial equipment
- Capable of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Driven and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and a local language
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact customers and stakeholders at various levels.
- Willing to travel and possess own car
- Domestic: 95%
- International: 5%
Back to top