Senior Software Engineer
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain machine control and analysis software for Nordson Dage tools.
- Transfer software into volume manufacture.
- Support and debug field issues.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Specialist knowledge in the area of X-Ray (or related) Imaging
- Hours: 37.75 hours per week. Mon - Thursday 8:30am – 5pm, Fri 8:30am – 4pm
- Company Healthcare Scheme after successful completion of probationary period (3 months)
- Group Personal Pension Plan – 4% minimum employee contribution, 6% employer contribution after successful completion of probationary period (3 months)
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus public holidays
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent in an appropriate scientific or engineering discipline.
- Image processing and analysis
- Software control of machines or robotic systems.
- C++ development in a multithreaded environment.
- Software design and architecture experience
- Understanding of the physics of X-Ray inspection.
- Customer facing experience.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top