Senior Software Engineer
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer requirements and design, develop, code, and test applications.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Define test requirements and processes to ensure product meets customer and reliability requirements.
- Lead or participate in software design reviews, identification of code metrics, and software reliability analysis studies
- Identify root cause and resolve firmware issues in existing products.
- Ensure robust software configuration management.
- Identify, evaluate and implement tools and processes to continually improve the software development process.
- Maintain and upgrade of testing systems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience
Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in C++ programming with experience in VC++ and windows programming
- Willing to work on ongoing testing projects when no development work is assigned
- Good communication skills in business level English
- Good organisational and prioritization skills
- Able to work independently and a strong team player
- Domestic: 5%
- International: Ad-hoc only
Back to top