Senior Software Engineer
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain machine control software for Nordson Dage tools.
- Develop software interfaces between Nordson Dage tools and Factory hosts using industry standards to give high reliability and excellent user experience.
- Transfer code into volume manufacture.
- Support and debug field issues.
- Any other reasonable duties.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- Software control of machines or robotic systems.
- C++ & C# development in a multithreaded environment.
- Image processing and analysis
- Software design and architecture experience
- Use of appropriate code management and issue tracking tools.
- Understanding of the physics of X-Ray inspection and materials testing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
- Customer facing experience.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top