Sales & Service Engineer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact between ICS customers and prospects in Gujarat & surrounding area.
- Actively promote the sales & service of, and generate new leads for, ICS systems and spare parts.
- Qualify leads, conduct trials where necessary, prepare quotations, participate in negotiations, enter sales at acceptable levels of margins and offer after-sales support.
- Responsible for managing receivables and the collection of C Forms.
- Responsible for managing the post-purchase relationship with ICS customers in the defined territory and will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Other job related duties as required
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in the sales & service of medium value industrial capital equipment
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi, Tamil and one other local language.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to schedule and prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines with high quality work
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skills
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Domestic: 50%
- International: 10%
Back to top