Sales & Service Engineer
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Build customer relationships at all levels and establish rapport with existing and potential customers through regular calls or visits, acting as first point of contact for Nordson customers/prospects
- Achieve sales targets and increase sales volume by implementing business strategies to expand existing markets, generate new leads and penetrate new markets in allocated regions
- Understand customer requirements and provide sound recommendations that satisfy their requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop applications and/or customization to meet customers’ specifications and resolve customer issues.
- Provide customers training on Nordson products and capabilities, conduct application/product presentations and demonstrations as well as provide pre/post sales technical advice and support.
- Prepare customer proposals and quotations, negotiate pricing and contract terms to meet both customer and company needs.
- Manage the post-purchase relationship with customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Support marketing activities by attending tradeshows, roadshows, conferences and other marketing events where required to promote Nordson products.
- Maintain detailed documentation/customer profiles and provide regular feedback through sales and other updates/reports as required by management.
- Conduct market research and feedback to management competitive activity and general market intelligence which includes industry trends and relevant information on emerging technologies and latest developments in the region of responsibility
- Other job related duties as required
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in the sales & service of medium value industrial capital equipment
Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi and Gujarati (local language).
- Ability to schedule and prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines with high quality work.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skills
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Domestic: 70%
Back to top