Sales Manager South China
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and manage sales activities;
- Analysis business issues and reporting to the management about the result and reason;
- Monitor market and competitor activities;
- Provide training and guidance to sales team on sales skill, and products;
- New businesses evaluate development and maintenance.
- Supervise the sales TEAM to achieve the company goal
- Respond for total result of South China including sales, gross margin, A/R, inventory.
- Develop the market with all MARCH products and related applications in China
- Involve all key accounts, aftermarket management to promote MARCH global standard service and meet the needs of customers；
- Work closely with other Teams for cross-region projects
- Other duties as assigned by top management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above with Semiconductor Materials/Micro-Electronics or related major; MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years working experiences in Semiconductor/PCB industry machine/equipment sales/marketing with 2 years in a sales managerial position; Distributor management experience is preferred; working experience in NMC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in both verbal and oral,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hard working, self-motivated, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Strong believer in teamwork and team spirit;
Back to top