Sales Manager, PPS Taiwan
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and develop new business model to achieve the sales revenue growth ;
- Monitor market and competitor activities to target key competition and leverage our competitive resources /advantages and exploit competitor weaknesses to gain market share
- Manage and provide training and guidance to material suppliers , OEMs and relevant sales channels
- Develop the market with PPS products and related applications
- Support all key accounts and meet the needs of customers.
- Work closely with sales , technical and engineering teams for new opportunities of growth
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanics/engineering, chemical, business or marketing related field.
- MBA is preferred
- At least 3-5 years working experiences in sales/marketing/business development
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; result -oriented, team player;
- Highly motivated and self disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented
- Good command in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Work independently under pressure .
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top