Sales Manager - AXI/AOI China
- Implement sales strategies made by head office and achieve sales target for the Nordson Inspection products in China.
- Prepare distribution sales forecast and work closely with sales Managers for strategic alignment.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Monitor market and competition developments and trends, including win-loss data and feedback to sales manager to formulate sales policies/strategies.
- Establish the sales and marketing strategies with local distribution to increase sales revenue and develop new business opportunity.
- Initiate, identify and participate in internal processes projects to achieve cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
- Provide market information input on existed product improvement and new products development actively.
- Advise company operation effectiveness issues.
- Bachelor degree or above with Mechanical/Electronic/Chemistry major; MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years sales and marketing and experience in capital equipment, preferably in AXI and AOI equipments, with proven successes.
- Experience in managing distributors and direct sales is essential.
- Experience in web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as salesforce.com will be an advantage.
- Good at English both oral and written,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and motivational skills.
- Familiar with Semiconductor and PCB market;
- Good understanding technically and commercially about AXI and AOI;
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hard working, self-motivated, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Strong believer in teamwork and team spirit;
Back to top