Sales Manager - Adh, West
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact between Nordson India Pvt. Ltd. and our Adhesives customers in the assigned territory.
- Customer relationship management for customers in the region.
- Retaining and growing Nordson’s relationships with existing customers.
- Developing business with new customers in the assigned territory.
- Developing and growing new applications in the territory.
- Developing the aftermarket sales and service activities.
- Developing and managing relationships with other players in the industry, especially, suppliers of adhesive materials, automation vendors, etc.
- Directing, motivating and managing the human resources reporting to this position.
- Meeting sales targets and maintaining a healthy receivables position.
- Coordinating with customers with regard to statutory documentation such as C Forms.
- Obtaining market research information and communicating this to Nordson India.
- Participating in the formulation of marketing strategy in South Asia.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years in the sales of high value capital equipment. Exceptional candidates with shorter experience will also be considered.
- Extensive field sales experience in Western India, including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh would be preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Individual who possesses an active, extroverted, cordial personality with the ability to be polite yet firm.
- Ability to work productively in a team under high stress conditions.
- High degree of achievement motivation and high energy level.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and a local language at multiple levels in customer organizations.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Able to learn new skills and new technologies.
- Domestic: 50%
- International: 10%
Back to top