Sales Engineer, South China
- Carry out professional pre-sales activities to contribute to sales revenues and targets.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations, product demonstrations and participate in marketing and promotional activities.
- Assist the selling cycle by conducting customer “Sales and Efficiency” audits.
- Take full responsible to customer suggestions for improvement to be made on current products and services, as well as ideas for new products and services.
- Fully responsible for on-site evaluation to achieve success sales leads.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Prepare quality documentation i.e. contract as required by the company standard and guideline.
- Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
- Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, and departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanism/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years working experiences in industry machine/equipment sales/marketing, working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented,
- Integrity, hard working, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
Back to top