Sales Engineer, East China
- Carry out professional pre-sales activities to contribute to sales revenues and targets.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations, product demonstrations and participate in marketing and promotional activities.
- Assist the selling cycle by conducting customer "Sales and Efficiency" audits.
- Take full responsible to customer suggestions for improvement to be made on current products and services, as well as ideas for new products and services.
- Be fully responsible for on-site evaluation to achieve success sales leads.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Prepare quality documentation i.e. contract as required by the company standard and guideline.
- Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
- Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, and departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanism/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years working experiences in industry machine/equipment sales/marketing, working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills.
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hardworking, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top