Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and increasing sales through developing new markets/customers and retaining existing customers.
- Manage and administer sales enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Educate customers on Nordson products and prepare proposals to meet customer needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and after-sales support services
- Coordinate all sales projects with customers as well as our service and administration team.
- Participate and support project installations and train customer personnel in the proper use, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Develop rapport with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and build long term customer relationships.
- Conduct regular application and product training to ensure that customers maintain their equipment and optimize its use.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of each customer portfolio.
- Work closely with system integrators and material suppliers to specify Nordson equipment as their preferred choice.
- Provide regular updates and other reports as required by management.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly sales forecasts and annual sales and expense budgets.
- Coordinate closely with sales and service team to highlight unusual issues during regular/system integrator installation to report and develop action plans
- Ensure that customers’ receivables due/overdue are promptly collected.
- Provide feedback to management on new markets, changes in existing markets or any related competitive information, as well as feedback from customers or for new or improvements in Nordson products that might be desirable.
Education & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- 3-5 years of similar experience in related industry
Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Domestic: 100%
Back to top