QA Inspector I
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all variable and attribute inspections on product based on sampling plan and document findings
- Interpret basic EFD blueprint dimensions/notes specific to the parts being inspected
- Package, weigh and label product and record amounts accepted and rejected
- Perform Measurements properly using luer gages, go/no go pins, digital calipers, optical comparators, tensile tester and other equipment
- Conduct functional testing
- Properly Care for measuring and test equipment.
- Determine acceptability of product utilizing EFD workmanship standards and related procedures
- Disposition product as approved or rejected
- Sort and rework as needed
- Perform all other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Prior QA experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Lab/Manufacturing environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must remain standing during working hours and have the ability to lift up to 30lbs. Must wear safety glasses, gloves, hair net and lab coat. The employee is regularly required to use hands to perform inspections. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception. Magnification is used during the inspection process. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top