Programmer Analyst 2
Nordson’s Programmer Analyst – 2 will partner with other analysts and leads to develop alternate solutions to meet business requirements. The Programmer will be responsible for analyzing program logic and determining the most appropriate course of action for new development or large enhancements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, develop, maintain, test, implement, document, and support Information Systems Services programs and systems of medium complexity in a competitive business environment with a sense of urgency and commitment, while maintaining a high degree of personal productivity.
- The candidate is expected to establish a productive behavior in a rapidly changing environment brought about by growth of the company, aggressive international competition in the marketplace, and new technologies.
- Analyze program logic and determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Ensure end users have completed all required testing.
- At times position will require working non-standard hours and weekends. Travel related to projects can be expected.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Math, Engineering or other technical field required.
- Minimum of one to four years of programming experience in the required languages.
Skills and Abilities
- Candidate is expected to be fully knowledgeable in one of the following areas; ABAP, SmartForms, AdobeForms, SAP Data Services (ETL), BAPI’s, ALE, SAP Process Integration, .net, C++, Visual Basic, EDI, XML, HTML, JAVA, or other programming language is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at any level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities; must be able to manage activities on multiple projects over a given duration of time.
- Detail- oriented self-starter.
Working Environment and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Back to top