This position is responsible for ：
- Assembling mechanical custom products, that can meet requirements of quality and date of delivery.
- Keeping working area cleaning and ordered, as 6S requires.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- To assemble, test and package the custom products according to WI
- To check raw material, semi-finished products and finished products during the process of the manufacture. To produce a quality product and improve the efficiency continuously.
- To do goods- shipping and receiving jobs after some training
- To follow job arrangement from production supervisor or shift-leader
- To finish 6S job in the working area
- To obey rules and regulations of Nordson Corporation, and follow the job arrangement
Education and Experience：
- Vocational high school or above
- With 2-3 years experience in equipments and machines assembling jobs
Skills and Abilities：
- Can understand some simple drawings, and doing the assembly job as the drawings show
- Can understand WI and work independently
- Can use common tools such as drilling tools, nail tools, files and so on.
- Work with team spirits
- Person with forklift license is prior
- MS Office skills is prior
- Person who live nearby is prior
Travel Rate: 0%
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top