This position is responsible for ：
- Assembling mechanical custom products, that can meet requirements of quality and date of delivery.
- Keeping working area cleaning and ordered, as 6S requires.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- To assemble, test and package the custom products according to WI
- To check raw material, semi-finished products and finished products during the process of the manufacture. To produce a quality product and improve the efficiency continuously.
- To do goods- shipping and receiving jobs after some training
- To follow job arrangement from production supervisor or shift-leader
- To finish 6S job in the working area
- To obey rules and regulations of Nordson Corporation, and follow the job arrangement
Education and Experience：
- Vocational high school or above
- With 2-3 years experience in equipments and machines assembling jobs
Skills and Abilities：
- Can understand some simple drawings, and doing the assembly job as the drawings show
- Can understand WI and work independently
- Can use common tools such as drilling tools, nail tools, files and so on.
- Work with team spirits
- Person with forklift license is prior
- MS Office skills is prior
- Person who live nearby is prior
Travel Rate: 0%
Back to top