This position is responsible for ：
- Assembling products that can meet requirements of quality and date of delivery.
- Keeping working area cleaning and ordered, as 6S requires.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- To assemble, test and package(if required) the products according to WI
- To produce a quality product with high efficiency.
- To follow job arrangement from production supervisor or shift-leader
- To finish 6S job in the working area
- To obey rules and regulations of Nordson Corporation, and follow the job arrangement
Education and Experience：
- Vocational high school or above
- With 2-3 years experience in assembly manufacture
- Can read electrical drawing is preferred
Skills and Abilities：
- Can understand WI and work independently
- Work with team spirits
- Person who live nearby is preferred
Travel Rate: 0%
Back to top