Product Manager - Bond Test
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with management develop annual and strategic product and marketing plans.
- Develop and present marketing and business proposals for emerging markets and applications for bond test and materials test products.
- Define, construct and manage the Test price lists and optimize pricing.
- Together with Service management manage the product life cycle for Bond Test and maximize aftermarket revenue.
- Define and generate sales documents such as brochures, application notes, specification data sheets, web information and other promotional activities.
- Manage and communicate relevant market intelligence, ideas, competitive activity and other relevant information to development, sales, service and applications.
- Attend and support trade shows and seminars as needed.
- Generate and present original technical articles and papers for shows, magazines and at seminars.
- Support sales with customer visits and presentations.
- Provide product training for staff and representatives.
- Maintain competitor information, gather market intelligence on competitors and generate comparisons to help the field sales staff as needed.
- Together with the applications team run customer demonstrations and applications work.
- Assist production engineering and customer support in evaluations and other tasks involving field co-ordination.
- Provide software testing, proving and final acceptance
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top