Product Approvals Intern
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical standard products by designing, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Design/modify standard equipment based on Change Notice requirements
- Review drawings to insure manufacturability and functionality.
- Assist production with standard product engineering related concerns.
- Analyze and resolve a range of engineering problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Assist the Approvals Department with equipment for Recertification.
Education and Experience Requirements
Education: Pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering
Experience: No experience required
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills required to manage small projects
- Ability to take verbal direction and work task through completion
- Self starter
- Detail oriented
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top